Final Fight Revenge (c) 07/1999 Capcom.
- TECHNICAL -
Sega Titan Video hardware (STV)
Main CPU : (2x) SH-2 (@ 28.6364 Mhz), 68000 (@ 11.45456 Mhz)
Sound Chips : SCSP (@ 11.45456 Mhz)
Screen orientation : Horizontal
Video resolution : 704 x 513 pixels
Screen refresh : 60.00 Hz
Palette Colors : 6144
Players : 2
Control : 8-way joystick
Buttons : 6
- TRIVIA -
This game was created by Capcom USA, not the main Japanese branch.
This game was a disappointment to many fans of the original "Final Fight", the original was a 2D side-scrolling beat-em' up, 'Revenge' is a 3-D versus fighting game, like "Street Fighter EX", only not as good.
If you are using Cody and defeat your opponent with the 'Punch-out' super move, you get a special 'You're already dead' victory pose that is a direct rip-off of 'Hokuto no Ken' (aka 'Fist of the North Star').
- SERIES -
1. Final Fight (1989)
2. Final Fight 2 (1993, Nintendo Super Famicom)
3. Mighty Final Fight (1993, Nintendo Famicom)
4. Final Fight 3 (1995, Nintendo Super Famicom) ("Final Fight Tough" in Japan)
5. Final Fight Revenge (1999)
6. Final Fight Streetwise (2006, Sony PlayStation 2)
- PORTS -
* Consoles :
Sega Saturn (2000) : was the last game produced for that system.